The selous game reserve is one of the most beautiful game reserves in africa and the wildest. Selous is one of the largest faunal reserves of the world. It is located in the south of tanzania.. The selous was designated in 1982 by unesco a world heritage site due to the diversity of its wildlife and undisturbed nature.
The reserve covers a total area of 50,000 km2 (19,000 sq.).Some of the typical animals of the miombo as african bush elephants, hippos lions,wild dogs , buffaloes , giraffes,zebras , crocodiles, many Antelopes species can be found in this park in larger numbers than in any other african game reserve or national park. During the game drive you will enjoy the safari by using “SIMA SAFARI’S” 4X4 vehicles AND OUR PROFESSIONAL AND experienced TOUR guides WHO ARE BEING TOUR GUIDES FOR MANY YEARS AT THE SELOUS GAME RESERVE KNOWING ANY SINGLE OFF ROAD AND WILD ANIMALS HABITAT.
Day trip program
- Time table: flight leaving at 08:00 returning 16:00 flight time 50 minutes.
- Pick up at selous air strip by “sima safari’s ” safari vehicles for a 6 hours game drive between the river and the amazing lakes’ watching a wide range of wild animals as they are in their natural habitat.
- Lunch box that you will enjoy at a break taken at one of selous’ lake banks between herds that arrive to drink at the lake ‘ while crocodiles and hipos are enjoying themselves at the lake.
- After lunch you will continue the game drive until departure by flight back to zanzibar.
The trip includes
- Pick up and return transfer from the hotel in zanzibar.
- Return flight
- Sima safari tour guide and 4×4 safari vehicles, up to 6 people in a car
- Mineral water and lunch box
- Park entrée fees
|No. of Pax||2||3||4||5||6|
Term of payment
by cc + 4% commision via epayment or cash not later than 3 days before trip
Cancellation policy: not laterthen 3 days before trip date