HABITAT The selous game reserve is one of the most beautiful game reserves in africa and the wildest. Landscape that was taken from “genesis” book. Selous is one of the largest faunal reserves of the world. It is located in the south of tanzania.. The selous was designated in 1982 by unesco a world heritage site due to the diversity of its wildlife and undisturbed nature.
The reserve covers a total area of 50,000 km2 (19,000 sq.). Some of the typical animals of the miombo as african bush elephants, hippos lions,wild dogs , buffaloes, giraffes,zebras , crocodiles, many antelope species can be found in this park in larger numbers than in any other african game reserve or national park. During the game drive you will enjoy the safari by using “SIMA SAFARI’S” 4X4 vehicles AND OUR PROFESSIONAL AND experienced TOUR guides WHO ARE BEING TOUR GUIDES FOR MANY YEARS AT THE SELOUS GAME RESERVE KNOWING ANY SINGLE OFF ROAD AND WILD ANIMALS.
Two days trip program package
- Time table: flight leaving at 08:00 returning next day at 16:15
- Pick up at selous air strip by safari vehicles for a 6 hours game drive between the river and the amazing lakes’ watching a wide range of wild animals as they are in their natural habitat.
- 10:00 – 18:00 game drive
- 18:00 arriving to selous river camp for dinner and night sleep
- Day 2 after breakfast on rufiji river bank a full day boat safari along the rufiji river and siwandu lake breath-taking views and compositions.
The trips includes;
- Pick up and return transfer from the hotel in zanzibar.
- Return flight
- Tour guide and 4×4 safari vehicles, up to 6 people in a car
- Full day boat safari
- Mineral water and lunch box
- Park entrée fees
- Full board at SELOUS RIVER camp
Price per person
|No. of Pax||2||3||4||5||6|
Term of Payment
by cc + 4% commision via epayment or cash not later than 3 days before trip.
Cancellation policy: not later then 3 days before trip date