The selous game reserve is one of the most beautiful game reserves in africa and the wildest. Selous is one of the largest faunal reserves of the world. It is located in the south of tanzania.. The selous was designated in 1982 by unesco a world heritage site due to the diversity of its wildlife and undisturbed nature.
The reserve covers a total area of 50,000 km2 (19,000 sq.).Some of the typical animals of the miombo as african bush elephants, hippos lions,wild dogs , buffaloes, giraffes,zebras , crocodiles, many antelopes species can be found in this park in larger numbers than in any other african game reserve or national park. During the game drive you will enjoy the safari by using “SIMA SAFARI’S” 4X4 vehicles AND OUR PROFESSIONAL AND experienced TOUR guides WHO ARE BEING TOUR GUIDES FOR MANY YEARS AT THE SELOUS GAME RESERVE KNOWING ANY SINGLE OFF ROAD AND WILD ANIMALS HABITAT.
Two days trip program last minute package
- Time table: flight leaving at 08:00 returning next day at 12:50
- Pick up at selous air strip by safari vehicles for a 6 hours game drive between the river and the amazing lakes’ watching a wide range of wild animals as they are in their natural habitat.
- 16:00 boat safari at lake manze until sunset
- 18:30 back to lake manze camp for dinner and night sleep
- Early morning day 2 sunrise safari until breakfast at 09:00 am along the lake bank. After breakfast continuing game drive safari until 12:50 take of time back to zanzibar
The trip includes:
- Pick up and return transfer from the hotel in zanzibar.
- Return flight
- Tour guide and 4×4 safari vehicles, up to 6 people in a car
- Sunset boat safari
- Mineral water and lunch box
- Park entrée fees
- Full board at lake manze tented camp
Price per person
|No. of Pax||2||3||4||5||6|
Terms of Payment: by cc + 4% commision via ePayment or cash not later than 3 days before trip.
Cancellation policy: not later than 3 days before trip date.